Monday, February 18, 2013

Saoirse Ronan talks about Ryan Gosling



From 98FM:
The gorgeous Ryan Gosling, star of “The Notebook” will soon make his directional debut in a movie starring our very own Saoirse Ronan. “How to catch a monster” will be released here next year.

Saoirse told 98FM: “I didn’t know the news had been released so I was telling people I couldn’t talk about it. But yeah I’m working with Ryan. I met him a few years when I was meant to be booking on something with him that didn’t work out but I know how lovely he is and one of our great friends is working on costume on it too so it’s great!”.
So funny when asked by 98FM if she thinks Ryan is a ride, Saoirse laughed saying “I can’t say that about my future director. He’s my boss”.
She was talking about the movie Lovely Bones. Saoirse is such great casting for HtCaM.

Thanks to @maraiahgosling for the tip.

Go to the source to listen to the interview.

1 comment:

  1. Saying Gosling is a "ride" to a fantastic actress like Ronan is just gross in the truest sense of the word. 98FM show their true colours.

    ReplyDelete